You've been accepted to Corning Community College and now it's time to finish the enrollment process. To make the transition as easy as possible, we've assigned you a personal Enrollment Advisor to help you navigate every step. Your Enrollment Advisor will reach out to you directly to get you started.
Fall 2015 Enrollment Checklist
Assessment testing is currently underway and information regarding advising, registration and orientation will be available soon.
- Memorize your College Student ID Number or "CID Number."
Refer to your acceptance letter for this important number and keep it handy.
- Sign up for your assessment test. Study guides are available to help you prepare.
- Coming Soon - Information regarding advising and course registration.
- Reserve your residence hall room if you want to live on campus.
View suite options and get information about living on campus.
- Apply for Federal, State financial aid, loans and scholarships.
You can begin applying for financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov for the Fall semester as of January 1. CCC also offers a number of scholarship opportunities. Scholarship applications are due by April 1. Find more information about Paying for College. NOTE: Corning Community College’s Federal Code is 002863.
- Complete the Student Health Questionnaire.
- Get your Parking Permit.
Please see the Public Safety web page for parking regulations.
If the information in your acceptance letter needs to be adjusted, contact the Office of Admissions at 607-962-9151 to change your entry semester or academic program of study.