Corning Community College will welcome the Fall 2015 semester with a completely new dining program that is open to everyone.
- Extended hours
- New and renovated locations
- Enhanced quality and variety
- Competitive prices
- All-you-care-to-eat in the Commons Dining Hall
- Weekend hours in the Library Café
American Dining Creations, the College's new culinary partner, is committed to bringing CCC students, faculty, and staff the fresh difference. Enjoy simple and authentic culinary traditions blended seamlessly with guest service, cutting-edge technology, and a broader conception of health and well-being.
Resident meal plan
Resident students must purchase the meal plan, which includes 15 meals per week, 4 of these meals can be used on Saturdays and Sundays in the Library Café. The resident meal plan costs $1,400 per semester and is automatically added to our resident students' bills. On weekends, the Library Cafe will be open 10am-6pm. Residents can use a meal plan for lunch or dinner (it will be set up as a deli with grab-n-go type items).
Commuters, faculty, and staff meal plans
Commuter students, faculty, and staff* may also purchase the resident meal plan or any of the following options:
- 10 meals for $65 ($6.50 per meal)
- 20 meals for $129 ($6.45 per meal)
- 30 meals for $192 ($6.40 per meal)
- 40 meals for $254 ($6.35 per meal)
- 50 meals for $312 ($6.24 per meal)
* Buying a plan is not required for commuter students, faculty and staff, however every plan offers a savings from the "buy-at-the-door" lunch rate of $6.75 and dinner rate of $7.25 (the breakfast rate is $5.75).
Hours of operation for the Dining Room in the Commons:
- Breakfast: 7:30am–10:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am–2:00pm
- Dinner: 4:00pm–8:00pm, Monday–Thursday and 4:00pm–7:00pm, Friday
Hours of operation for the Library Café:
- Monday–Friday: 8:00am–3:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am–6:00pm