- Personal Consultations
- Fitness Assessments - Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Girth Measurements
- Body Fat % Calculation
- Cardiovascular Testing
- Muscular Endurance/Strength Testing
- Exercise Program Implementation
- Wellness Programming
All currently enrolled students, faculty/staff and retirees are eligible to use CCC's Fitness Center after completing a mandatory orientation session and signing an Assumption of Risk Form. For every visit, members must bring their CCC ID to gain access to the facility.
Orientation sessions are given during the first two weeks of each semester (see the Fitness Center or MyCCC Announcements for details). After the first two weeks of classes, students may stop into the Fitness Center to arrange for an Orientation with a staff member.
Hours of Operation
July 2016 Hours:
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 2:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Friday
- CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
Friday, July 1: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, July 8: 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.