Follow the instructions below to apply for on-campus housing.
- Apply for admission to Corning Community College before submitting the housing application.
- The Residence Hall License to Occupy and a $250 deposit are required to reserve a room.
- Once we receive your license and deposit, we will send you a confirmation email with information about next steps.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible to ensure aid is in place for the 2015–2016 academic year.
- All items from the Housing Checklist must be complete before your room assignment is made.
- The Residence Life Handbook includes information about living in the residence hall.
- If you have questions, or need clarification, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center (email@example.com or 607-962-9875)