Apply for on-campus housing for Fall 2016
- Apply for admission
- Submit your housing contract and pay your $250 security deposit (you will also be asked for your housing preferences).
- All items from the Housing Checklist must be complete before your room assignment is made.
- The Residence Life Handbook includes information about living in the residence hall.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible to ensure aid is in place for the 2016–2017 academic year.
- If you have questions, or need clarification, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center (email@example.com or 607-962-9875)