Apply for on-campus housing
Reserve your room for Spring 2017
- Apply for admission
- Reserve your room for Spring 2017 (which includes paying the required $250 security deposit)
The Summer 2017 and Fall 2017 contract will be available starting March 1, 2017.
- All items from the Housing Checklist must be complete before your room assignment is made.
- The Residence Life Handbook includes information about living in the residence hall.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible to ensure aid is in place for the 2016–2017 academic year.
- If you have questions, or need clarification, please contact the Educational Planning Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-962-9875)