- Apply for admission
- Submit your housing contract and pay your $250 security deposit (you will also be asked for your housing preferences)
To be eligible to move into and remain in Perry Hall, you must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (matriculated and registered for at least 12 credit hours). If you drop below full-time status, you must receive permission of the Director of Residence Life to remain in the residence hall.
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing (returning students).
- Be at least 18 years old prior at the end of your first semester.
- Verify proof of health insurance or file a waiver.
- Complete Pre-Enrollment Health Form and supply proof of immunizations.
- File a certificate of residence for New York State.
- Make satisfactory arrangements to pay your student bill.
If you have any questions or need clarification about your eligibility, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-962-9875.