To be move-in ready for Perry Hall, you must:
- Submit your housing contract and pay your $250 non-refundable security deposit.
- Enroll as a full-time student: 15-16 credits is recommended. If you need an enrollment advising appointment, contact by email or at 607-962-9875. If you wish to live in Perry Hall while you are registered for less than 12 credits, you must request and receive an exemption from the Director of Student Services.
- Have health insurance: All resident students will be enrolled in CCC's student health insurance plan. If you have your own health insurance you must submit a waiver request at www.chpstudent.com after July 18, 2016.
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Form and supply proof of immunizations to CCC's Health Office.
- Complete a New York State Certificate of Residency: Eligible students will be mailed a residency form beginning in July or after you are registered for classes.
- File your FAFSA: Resident students relying on financial aid assistance are required to file and submit all required documents as soon as possible. Award processing can take several weeks and additional documentation may be required.
- Check your financial aid status in MyCCC:
- Accept your financial aid award
- If applicable, complete required loan documents
- If applicable, apply for a Parent Loan or an Alternative Loan
- Pay any outstanding balance on your student bill:
- Pay online through your MyCCC account using electronic check or VISA/MC
- Pay by mail: Checks or money orders made payable to Corning Community College
- Sign up for the College's installment plan: Make payments on your balance due in a series of four (4) equal installments. There is a $30.00, non-refundable processing fee. If you wish to take advantage of the College's Installment Plan, please contact Student Accounts for information (607-962-9506).
If you have any questions or need clarification about whether you have met all eligibility guidelines, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-962-9875.