All vehicles parked on campus must have a parking permit. Permits can be obtained at either Public Safety Office. Be sure to have your license plate number when registering your vehicle.
- Parking Regulations Guide
- Student parking permits are $20.
- All student permits expire, regardless of when purchased, the following August.
- All permits are charged to Student Accounts.
- Motorcycles do not need to be registered, but must be parked in designated areas.
- Temporary disabled parking permits can be obtained through the Health Office.
- Tickets must be paid at the Public Safety Office and they must be charged to Student Accounts.
- Parking is not authorized in roadways, loading docks, fire lanes, or the lawn.
- Students must park in designated areas painted with white lines. Yellow lined spaces are for faculty and staff only.
- Any infraction of the Corning Community College parking policy will result in a citation.
- Any vehicle with 3 or more outstanding tickets will be immobilized until said tickets and the $25 wheel-lock fee are paid in full.
- Any vehicle parked in a fire lane, loading zone, or is blocking will be towed at the owners expense.
- Vehicles parked on campus for 72 hours or more are considered abandoned and will be towed at the owner's expense. If your vehicle breaks down or you need to leave your vehicle overnight please notify Public Safety.
All students, faculty, and visitors must carry a college ID card at all times. Failure to present valid college ID can result in removal from campus property. ID's can be obtained in the Student Life Office and replacements are $5. One form of government issued photo ID and a current student schedule is required to obtain an ID. IDs only need to be obtained once since they are valid as long as you are enrolled in classes.
CCC is proud to be tobacco free as of August 1, 2011.
All alcoholic beverages are prohibited on campus unless authorized by special permit.
Any firearm or dangerous weapon of any type is prohibited per New York State Penal law.
Behavior that is inclement to a learning environment will not be tolerated. Disruptive persons will be removed from campus, put on trial through student government, or arrested.
Snow Cancellations/ Delays
Once the Corning Community College administration determines that the college will be closed or delayed, the information will be sent by text message, posted on this website, MyCCC, and on Facebook and Twitter. Sign up to receive text messages about college closings and emergencies on campus: Text "CCC" to 31996. Please do not call the Public Safety emergency line for weather-related information as we need this phone line open for emergencies.
The policies highlighted above are a short summary. Here is a full list of College policies.