At Corning Community College, we believe that everyone deserves a higher education. Our programs are affordable, and in addition to financial aid, we offer almost 70 scholarships to help you afford your education. Simply fill out the CCC Scholarship Application, and you will be considered for all scholarships for which you qualify. Scholarship availability depends on funding for current-year distribution and can fluctuate on an annual basis.
Scholarship Application Requirements
- You will have to create an online account and answer numerous questions to identify which scholarships may be available to you. You will be able to edit and add information on the application up until the deadline of April 2, 2017.
- At least one letter of recommendation is required. Letters should be from individuals (other than relatives) who are familiar with you and your educational goals. The scholarship application will assist you with the request - you should have an email address readily available.
- To be considered for scholarships with criteria based on financial need, you must submit your FAFSA by April 2, 2017.
- Incomplete applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed (this includes letters of recommendation and FAFSA).
- Scholarship awards are distributed in two equal installments (fall and spring). In order to receive the second distribution, you must return for the spring semester, maintain appropriate enrollment status, and remain in good academic standing.
- Please note that receiving a scholarship can impact your eligibility for state and federal financial aid.
Please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 607-962-9458 or email@example.com with any questions regarding scholarships.
*** Personal Privacy Protection Law requires this notice to be provided when collecting personal information from individuals. The authority to collect personal information is based on Section 355 (2) (h) of the New York Education Law.