CCC offers 2 summer sessions:
- Session 1: May 31 - July 2, 2016
- Session 2: July 10 - August 12, 2016
You can register for either of the sessions or both. Credit can be used to get a head start on your freshman year or lighten the load for upperclassmen returning in the Fall 2016. CCC's classes transfer easily.
Check out some of the available classes.
Availability changes frequently, so register early to reserve your seat.
To register for Summer classes, call 607-962-9151.
CCC has experts at the head of the class -- experts like Professors Ryan Hersha (top) and Jay Hurlburt -- who will be teaching summer classes.
No admissions application is necessary for summer classes unless you:
- are seeking financial aid or student loans to cover summer classes
- wish to enroll full-time (12 credit hours or more)
- wish to have your credits applied toward a degree from CCC
If you need to apply for the summer session, please download the application form and send it to the Office of Admissions (there is no online application for the summer session). For more information, contact Admissions.