Corning Community College offers customized business training to help employees eliminate waste, reduce costs, and effectively interact with customers to enhance the bottom line.
Our approach to identifying and addressing your company’s training needs includes:
- Working directly with you and your staff to determine individual educational plans, which may include credit for life/work learning.
- Assessing your organization’s credit and non-credit training needs.
- Identifying potential financial aid resources for credit programming, which can supplement any tuition assistance offered through corporate or union benefits.
- Determining which times, dates, and locations fit your schedule, and delivering them on your terms.
We provide experienced industry-specific and business professionals who offer training and consulting in the following areas:
- Computer and Technical
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Supervisory
- Six Sigma and Process Improvement Methodologies
- Organizational Assessments
- Manufacturing Skills Training
- National Certificate Preparation
- New York State Licensing and Certification
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education Credit
We also provide the following high-demand business services:
- Customized Business Workshops and Seminars
- Meeting, Seminar, Teleconference and Video Conference Facilities
- Partnerships with Chemung, Schuyler, and Steuben Workforce New York Career Centers
- Small Business Development Services
- WorkKeys® Job Skills Assessment and Job Profiling
For more information on how Corning Community College can help your business thrive, please contact us directly at email@example.com or 607-962-9276.