Dedicated to supporting economic growth and development in the region, the Office of Workforce Development and Community Education at Corning Community College provides consulting, workforce and professional development services and education to individuals and businesses.
Corning Community College provides consulting and training resources in three areas:
- Customized business training that addresses your specific business needs
- Professional development courses for individuals and groups
- Free business counseling for entrepreneurs through the Small Business Development Center
Why choose CCC as your business and career development partner?
- Affordable, in-demand courses
- Customized training tailored to businesses—and their specific needs and schedules
- Qualified, experienced trainers with real-world experience
- A statewide network of resources at your fingertips
Take the first step towards achieving your business and career goals today by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-962-9276.