The Council strives to elevate diversity and inclusiveness throughout the College with the purpose to:
- Promote and support campus-wide diversity awareness.
- Plan and implement diversity activities.
- Recommend and promote policies, programs and other initiatives that will attract and retain a diverse mix of faculty, staff and students.
- Promote greater inclusion of diverse perspectives in curriculum and pedagogy that fosters greater inclusion.
- Examine formal and informal processes and recommend changes that foster greater inclusion.
Faculty (one representative from each Academic Division) 3
Students Up to 2 (1 resident, 1 commuter)
Coordinator, Center for Diversity and Inclusion 1
Representative from Student Services/Residential Life 1
Senior Staff 1
Human Resources 1