Resources for Students
Health-related resources available to students, employees, and community members (unless noted)
Local medical services
Guthrie Corning Hospital Emergency Room
1 Guthrie Dr
Corning, NY 14830
Open 24 hours
Guthrie Walk-In Care
Corning, NY 14830
Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 12pm
Arnot Walk-In Care Erwin
Monday through Thursday, 9am to 2pm and 2:30 to 6:45pm, Friday through Sunday, 9am to 2pm and 2:30 to 5:45 pm.
Well Now Urgent Care
830 County Rd 64
Elmira, NY 14903
Daily 8am to 8pm
Schuyler Hospital Primary and Walk-in Care
230 Steuben St
Montour Falls, NY 14865
Monday through Thursday, 8am to 12pm, 1pm to 4:30pm
Telemedicine with Schuyler Hospital
Telemedicine is available in the Health Office, Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 12 pm and 12:45 pm to 2 pm. For more information, or to schedule an appointment please call the Health Office at 607-962-9257.
- SUNY Corning Community College offers counseling services to students in partnership with Clinical Associates of the Southern Tier.
- The SUNY CCC Student Assistance Program (SAP) provides free, confidential support for students and their immediate families. Counselors are available to help with stress, relationship and family issues, depression and anxiety, anger management, substance use/abuse, and more. Clinical Associates of the Southern Tier is able to provide on-campus as well as virtual appointments.
- Students can get more information or make an appointment by emailing email@example.com, by stopping by the SAP office in Room 122 of the Gymnasium, calling 607-936-1771, or by completing the online intake.
Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Taking care of your behavioral health:Tips For Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak
Alcohol and Substance Abuse Resources
- Information on Substance Abuse and treatment: Chemung County Health Department
- Information on alcohol abuse, binge drinking and treatment options: Alcohol Help
- Information on Substance Abuse Disorders
- Steuben County Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Services (SCASAS)