Move-In Ready Checklist

Moving into Perry Hall is easy and we're here to help!

After you've applied to SUNY CCC, check off these steps and you're good to go.

  • Pay your $450 initial payment.
  • Register for Classes. Residents must enroll as a full-time student (we recommend 15-16 credits with the minimum being 12 credits). This is especially important if you are expecting Financial Aid to cover your expenses … don’t wait, get this done! If you need help, you can either (1) drop by the Enrollment Advisement Center in the Commons; OR (2) make an appointment (email or call 607-962-9875; OR (3) register online yourself.
  • File your FAFSAA FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be completed if you intend to pay for Perry Hall with Financial Aid. If you do not intend to use Financial Aid to pay your housing expenses, then we still need to know how you will pay for housing.
  • Health Insurance –Every Perry Hall resident must have current health insurance coverage. The College automatically enrolls you in SUNY CCC's student health insurance plan.  If you already have health insurance coverage, you must complete an online waiver request at
  • Complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Form and supply proof of immunizations to SUNY CCC’s Health Office.
  • Complete a New York State Certificate of Residence: Visit our Certificate of Residence page for information.
  • Pay any outstanding balance on your student bill:
    • Pay online in MyCorning using electronic check or VISA/MC
    • Pay by mail: Checks/Money Order made payable to Corning Community College
    • Sign up for an Installment Plan: Make payments on your balance due in a series of four equal installments. There is a $30.00, non-refundable processing fee. Contact Student Accounts at 607-962-9490 to sign up for SUNY CCC’s Installment Plan.

If you have questions or need clarification about any items on this list, please email the Enrollment Advisement Center or call at 607-962-9875.