Transcript Request

Transcript Request
In order to release your transcripts, we need to receive a written request (either a web request or a printed request).

Web Request

To file a web request, log in to MyCCC (if you do not have a username and password, you may file a printed request - see below).

  1. Click on My Banner
  2. Click on Student & Financial Aid
  3. Click on Student Records
  4. Click on Request Printed Transcript
  5. Select "External College Code" or "One of Your Addresses" OR fill in the name of the school or person to receive the transcript in the "Issue to" box.
  6. Click Continue
  7. Type in the address where you want the transcript mailed, if necessary. Also choose the type of transcript that you need sent (for SUNY colleges, choose "SUNY Gen Ed Official Transcript"; for other colleges, choose "Official"; otherwise choose "Student Copy").
  8. Click Continue
  9. Select the number of copies
  10. Click Continue
  11. Confirm that the information is correct and click "Submit Request." After the Registrar's Office receives your request, your transcript will be printed and mailed.

For further detailed information from the Registrar's Office, please call 607-962-9230.

Printed Request

If you do not have a MyCCC account (for instance, if you graduated before 2003), you can print an Academic Transcript Request Form (PDF) and submit it by:

  • Fax: 
  • Mail:
    Corning Community College
    Registrar's Office
    1 Academic Drive
    Corning, NY 14830

Because the form requires your social security number, do not submit it by email.