Programs Available Fully Online
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities and Social Sciences A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities and Social Sciences A.A.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Sustainability Studies A.S. (environmental policy, law, and conservation)
Online and Remote Classes
SUNY CCC offers a wide variety of classes online. Blackboard is the learning management system used for online courses at SUNY CCC. You automatically have access to Blackboard when you register for a course. In our master schedule, you will see two distance learning delivery modes:
1. Online/Internet (no room and time is not listed or “to be arranged/tba”)
This course delivery mode enables you to work online on without an instructor holding live class sessions. There are deadlines for course activities and assignments, but you access the course material at various times in the day and week based on what is convenient for you. A computer and Internet access are needed to access and complete the course work. Smartphones and tablets may be used for some purposes.
2. Remote (time listed but no room)
This means that classes are held remotely at a certain time. Blackboard Collaborate, found inside your course in Blackboard, is the most frequently used remote class meeting tool by our faculty. A computer and Internet access are needed to attend class virtual meetings and access course material. Smartphones and tablets may be used for some purposes.
National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)
SUNY Corning Community College is an institutional participant in the SARA initiative related to oversight of distance education www.nc-sara.org