The Non-Profit Management Level I program is designed for front line staff seeking to transition into a managerial capacity, new supervisors, and supervisors seeking to improve their effectiveness. This program addresses fundamental skills and knowledge, supervisory effectiveness and covers essential management skills, with a focus on non-profit management.
- Introduction to Non-Profit Organizations
- Leadership Styles - New supervisor
- Communication and Listening Skills
- Supervisor Diversity
- Effective Business Writing/Presentation Skills
- Job Roles/Descriptions/Recruitment
- Personnel Policies/Volunteers
- Evaluations/Performance Plans/Career Paths
- Budgeting 101
Thursdays, October 1-December 10, 2020
Health Education Center,
132 Denison Parkway East, Corning, NY
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607) 936-5501.