We Mean Business
Workforce Education & Academic Pathways is the region’s leading provider of training resources.
Individual Professional Development:
Workforce Education & Academic Pathways or WEAP offers a variety of non-credit training, certification training, credit programs, short-term trainings and micro-credentials that are designed for adults who want to upgrade their professional skills or change career paths entirely. The WEAP Team is here to help.
- "In-Demand" occupations within the Twin Tiers region;
- SUNY Corning Community College programs that fit "In-Demand" occupations, focusing on Short-Term Training options (6 months or less) such as non-credit certifications, micro-credentials, and certifications;
- Funding options;
- How to turn your work skills into college credit!
The WEAP Team works closely with any sized business or corporation, big, small or in-between, from any sector to provide the ideal blend of custom and standard training solutions that are needed to help keep your competitive advantage.
- Customized trainings to meet your business's unique needs;
- Single course trainings;
- In-Person or Online options;
- Flexible scheduling of courses;
- Quality training from industry experts and our faculty;
- Greater efficiency, cost savings and profitability as a result of training
- Funding Options; Grant resource information and assistance;
- Reasonable costs.
Our Corporate Training Options can be customized to meet the needs of every business sector and every employee at every level of any organization.
The WEAP Team will work together with you as an individual or as a company to find a solution that will meet your training needs! Explore all the available options or contact us for your customized training needs.
SUNY CORNING COMMUNITY COLLEGE
WORKFORCE EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC PATHWAYS
318 MADISON AVE., ELMIRA, NY 14901
Follow Us on our Workforce Social Media