Educational Opportunity Program
The Educational Opportunity Program at SUNY Corning Community College helps to make higher education possible for students who demonstrate academic promise, but whose life circumstances have not permitted them to reach their full potential.
EOP at SUNY CCC helps you identify your strengths, meet the challenges of college, and be successful. EOP is designed to help break down the barriers to higher education and teach you to advocate for yourself and build community.
- summer orientation program
- career counseling
- academic advising
- supplemental financial assistance
- tutoring based on need and classes
- social gatherings and workshops
● Meet the New York State residency requirement (12 months)
● Be a first semester, college freshman
● Have earned a High School Diploma or GED
● Attained a high school average in the range of 70-80
● Meet EOP economic eligibility requirements as outlined by New York State. Please see the following income eligibility requirements: https://www.suny.edu/attend/academics/eop/#income
● Demonstrate potential and motivation to complete a college program
Interested in applying for EOP? Click here to apply.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-962-9151.