Looking for a quick class to update your skill or enhance your resume? Or, perhaps you want a complete career overhaul and change. With more than 800 online offerings, we are certain we can get you there.
Need a course to round out your resume? Or, would you like to expand your knowledge in your newest interest? In as few as 7 hours you can prep for an ASE Technician Test; or spend 24 hours building a skill in Quickbooks to add to your resume.
Explore our online offerings here:
***But, if you have bigger plans in mind, consider that you can learn Graphic Design with Photoshop in 9 months (200-course hours) or do a CompTIA A+ Certification Training (with voucher to do certification testing) in 6 months (290 course hours).
NOTE: These courses are not-for-credit and will not transfer to another college as transfer credits!
If you have a topic area in mind, start your career training exploration process here:
Some of the most highly sought options in New York State include:
- 220-Hour Advanced TEFL Certification
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2019
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Certified Paralegal (voucher included)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Certified Physical Therapy Aid
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant with Medical Billing and Coding
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- CompTIA A+ Certification Training
- CompTIA Certification Training: A+, Network+, Security+
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
- Digital Arts Certificate
- Drone Training
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistant with Microsoft Office Master 2019
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Optician Certification Training
- Pharmacy Technician (voucher included)
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2019
- Teacher's Aide with ParaPro Prep
- Veterinary Assistant
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-936-5501 for more information on upcoming dates or opportunities for your corporate training needs!
Businesses in Chemung, Schuyler and Steuben interested in seeking funding to send promising leaders from their organizations to this training should contact CSS Workforce NY at 607-937-8337.
SUNY Corning Community College is committed to ensuring equal access to students with disabilities. If you believe that you will need accommodations while taking this course, please contact Accessibility Services by phone 607-962-9262 or email Accessibility@corning-cc.edu to begin the process of requesting accommodations. We strive to coordinate accommodations in a timely manner, but some accommodations may not be available when you need them if you do not give timely notice.