- Welder Safety
- Basic welding techniques
- Project layout and design
- Creation of an abstract piece of art
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
Safety Equipment Included:
- Students will use studio-owned welding jacket, gloves, safety glasses and auto-darkening helmet during the class.
- Students must wear boots/closed toe shoes (excluding cloth shoes, crocs or sneakers).
- Students must wear jeans (no sweatpants, leggings, or shorts permitted).
NEXT CLASS AVAILABLE:
Monday & Wednesday - November 13 and 15, 2023 from 5pm - 7pm
All classes are offered at
Academic and Workforce Development Center
318 Madison Avenue
Elmira, New York
SUNY Corning Community College is committed to ensuring equal access to students with disabilities. If you believe that you will need accommodations while taking this course, please contact Accessibility Services by phone 607-962-9262 or email Accessibility@corning-cc.edu to begin the process of requesting accommodations. We strive to coordinate accommodations in a timely manner, but some accommodations may not be available when you need them if you do not give timely notice.