Building Powerful Teams
In this session participants will learn about team functionality and individual preferences with the goal of gaining a deeper understanding of individual and team style preferences. These preferences will then be examined to set goals and leverage them to increase team relationships and effectiveness.
In this course participants will learn:
- The 4 Stages of Team Building (Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing)
- Individual Preferences (Review and discussion of *pre work assessment)
- Individual Preferences Activity
- Team Demographics (Combining individual preferences for team preferences)
- Develop Objectives for Individual and Team Development
*Pre Work Required:
Assessment prior to the workshop of Myers Briggs Type Indicator – Jung based quick, free online assessment (it take 10 minutes to complete).
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607) 936-5501.