The Non-Profit Leadership Level II program is designed for mid-managers who aspire to become CEOs and addresses higher level issues more relevant to non-profit governance including boards, finances, strategic planning, branding, fundraising and sustainability.
- Leadership Strengths/CEO
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Implementation
- Public Relations
- Non-Profit Governance
- Budgeting & Financial Leadership
- Risk Management/Cybersecurity
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Decision Making for Change
Fridays, October 2-December 11, 2020
Health Education Center,
132 Denison Parkway East, Corning, NY
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call (607) 936-5501.