Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action
The Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action training course teaches valuable root cause analysis tools essential to problem solving, as well as the methodology to address corrective actions. The course provides a firm understanding of the process by which employees can find the underlying causes of problems that impact many organizations’ operations and profitability.
Based on a deeper understanding of the Lean principles behind Standard Work and the practical approach that we will teach you, you will be able to lead or implement 5S and Standard Work in your own work environment. Participants understand the TWI method for teaching standard work methods and are able to apply this method in their own environment.
- Learn to identify the root causes of a problem.
- Learn root cause analysis tools such as The 5 Whys and Cause & Effect Analysis.
- Understand the components of a corrective or preventive action.
- Learn to implement effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Learn the overall problem solving lifecycle.
This course is intended for anyone who is interested in improving the permanence and quality of their organization’s problem-solving methods.
- Basic Quality Concepts
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Stage 1: Containment
- Stage 2: Investigation
- Gather Facts
- Stage 3: Action
- The 5 Whys
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Correction and Preventive Action
- Various workshops throughout the course
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call (607) 936-5501.