Visiting Students

Visiting Student/Non-Degree
Congratulations on taking the first step toward enrolling in classes as a visiting student at SUNY Corning Community College. Visiting students are taking undergraduate courses as non-degree seeking students.

Students of any age can take credit bearing courses as a non-matriculated student at SUNY Corning Community College without pursing an associate degree. Non-degree students will be registered for course(s) on a space available basis. Non-degree students are ineligible for federal and state financial aid and will pay full tuition rate. SUNY Corning Community College offers a variety of online classes and in-person courses each semester.



Step 1 - Activate
Submit the Visiting Student Information Form.

Allow 1 business day to activate your account.

You will receive a welcome email within 1 business day. Please review your email settings and be assured you can accept a message from If you do not receive an initial welcome email within two business days, we encourage you to contact us.

Step 2 - Registration and Pay Tuition
The Enrollment Advisement Center will provide you with your initial username and password to gain access to the system and register you for the course(s). Access is granted as part of an overnight account process. Please review your email thoroughly to see when you will be able to access the system. All students are billed electronically. Students are required to access MyCCC to view and pay the tuition bill.

Please see below for BILLING information.

Step 3 - Attend
Once you are registered, you’re ready to attend class! Please visit other pages of the website and MyCCC for additional helpful information.

Do not hesitate to contact the Enrollment Advisement Center for assistance and support.
Enrollment Advisement Center
Phone: 607-962-9875

For questions regarding billing or payment, you can contact the Student Accounts Office at 607-962-9490.

Any information on this application, which indicates prior residence outside of New York State (NYS), will require additional documentation to prove residency in NYS for tuition purposes. Students may have to provide documents to verify that they have resided in NYS for at least one year prior to the semester of enrollment. Students who have resided or have parents/legal guardian who reside outside NYS may be considered non-residents. Please submit the Residency Form (contact the Enrollment Advisement Center for this form).

For additional information, call Enrollment Advisement Center at (607) 962-9875 or

Note: SUNY Corning Community College (SUNY CCC) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Institution. SUNY CCC does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, genetic predisposition or carrier status, religion, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, alienage or citizenship status, or veteran's status in its student admissions, employment, access to programs and administration of educational policies.