High School Online Course Information
The High School College Education Online (CEO) program is a separate program where
high school students can take Online courses taught by SUNY CCC instructors. These
are separate courses than what is offered at their high school.
This High School CEO Program is for high school students wanting to take additional courses not offered at their high school.
What is Online?
Online courses are taught through SUNY CCC’s online management system, Brightspace. Students will need to have a computer and internet access to complete these courses.
Some high schools have dedicated class time during the school day for the students to work on their online courses, but that is determined by the high school and the student’s schedule. These courses are set up as asynchronous so that the student can access them anytime of the day/night.
- Courses are tuition-free- 2022-2023
- Books and supplies are the student’s responsibility and may be an extra cost
- Sections have a minimum of 15 students required in order to be offered
- Courses typically run on the same academic calendar as the high schools
- (Any breaks will be listed in your course syllabus)
- High school credit is not guaranteed and is determined by the student’s high school
- Students must print their college transcript and submit to their high school to receive high school credit
- There is an Online Tutorial available before class begins. This is located within their course. This is highly recommended if this is your first time taking an online course with us.
For more information: