Student Association Constitution Committee
- The Committee is responsible for reviewing the constitutions of every club/organization of Corning Community College.
- New or revised club/organization constitutions must be submitted to SAEB for approval.
- The Committee must meet when applicable and when classes are in session to review new or revised constitutions
The Committee will consist of SAEB.
- Any member who misses two consecutive meetings will lose his/her stipend and voting privileges.
- In a case where extenuating circumstances are claimed, stipend and voting privileges may be reinstated by approval of ¾ of the committee members.
- A member must be present for at least half of each meeting to be considered in attendance.